Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rockin Around the UNC

Hey everybody!  I hope you had a great Christmas!  I know I did. 
This Christmas, I went out to San Diego to visit my family, and boy, oh boy was it beautiful.  On Christmas day, I found myself playing tennis.  Outside.  On Christmas.  Outside.  Wow.
Like I said, it was beautiful, though it saddens me to say, 80 degrees just doesn't really feel like Christmas. 

Needless to say, it was great returning to Greeley and seeing snow.  Winter is one of my favorite times of year around here, besides the frostbite of course.  Look below to see how beautiful it is...





So I say to the San Diegonites... um... San Diegoans... San Diegons
You can keep your 80 degree Christmas's, and your surfing Santa's, I'll take a white Christmas in Greeley anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment