Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Hello everybody.

Today I would like to write about a very serious topic to me... food.

I take food even more seriously than I do personal hygene.  So if you're wondering about some of the best places to eat in Greeley, there's no better place to start then google. 
...Then me. 
That's right, I know all the best places to eat.  From $1.50 a Scoop and Up Chinese Food to Top Buffet, from J.B.'s Drive-in to Chili Thai, from Pho Duoy to Aspen Leaf froyo, and from George's Gyros to McDonalds, I know all about the local places up here. 

One of my favorite places to eat is D.P. Dough.  It's right across the street from my house.  D.P. Dough specializes in one thing: calzones.  They are so awesome.  And the best part is... it's all fat-free!  sort of.

Anyways, Greeley is just a great community.  There are tons of great places to hang out with friends and support a cool local scene.  It's not just cows like a lot of people think. 

So... know this.  If you come to UNC, you'll always have a place to hang out with friends.  I wrote a poem about it actually.  It's called, Where Everybody Knows Your Name:

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.
You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.


Okay... that may be the theme song from cheers.

This is Danny, signing outtttttttt. 

1 comment:

  1. Man...good stuff. I laughed so hard I could feel my stomach shaking

    ReplyDelete